2008年2月26日 星期二

New Lover: maloles






I don't know how to start with my first encounter with maloles.
It was a beautiful Sunday morning. I woke up and thought to make myself a delicious breakfast.

And, as usual, I turned on my computer first. Then, I remember that I was searching for a pair of wedges last night. I went to my favorite online store (Shopbop), and I started from where I left of last night. And of the sudden, a pair of bright pink flat came to my eyes. I was shocked and surprised by the color and the design. I was so mad at myself that how come I didn't recognize this brand before.

To make this clear, maloles has nothing to do with Manolo Blahnik. They are from different designers. maloles is designed by Maloles Miracosta-Antignac, a 31-year-old former PR and Spanish Vogue stylist. I guess the only similarity is that Manolo and maloles both have Spanish descents, but the brand maloles- I would say it is a total Spanish descent, and since Manolo opended its first store in London-I would assume it has a more British descent. maloles is famous of its flats, but its high heels and other accessories are also really adorable.








The Classic maloles flats









One of my favorite pairs (Seriously, I have a thing towards bow)












This pair of wedges is perfect for Spring and dating.



One thing I love maloles so much is because her shoes are sort of between the feeling of a little girl and a woman. It's hard to see this characteristic from other shoe brands.

Anyways, I just want to say maloles- you made my day.

More reading about maloles

p.s. maloles' website is really sweet and simple. Take a look!
By the way, it has a line for kids too~so cute. :)

沒有留言: