2008年1月21日 星期一

FotoDecadent- amazing fashion photographs

I feel really lucky that I could find this website. I am really impressed on some photographs.
They are just stunning.

Korean Style



I just love the lighting and the prop settings. With the combination of traditinal Korean costumes, the whole thing looks really harmonious.

Baroque



I am a big fan of Baroque and Victorian style. These photographs cross between the line of artisitc paintings and fashion photographs. Love it!


Beauty Blur?



I know some of the pictures look pretty scary, but it's just weird to me - because they are beautiful at the same time. The scary and oh-I-love-it feeling made me couldn't stop going back and looking at them againa and again. (btw,Karl Largerfeld is also in one of the picture)

1 則留言:

匿名 提到...

nice job Sophie
I sent you an email did u recive it?
I pretty enjoy the photos in the website you share, it's awesome....
btw Valentino retired, i read it from the newspaper today, kinda sad to notice that, he's such great designer, I love his works.